About JKUAT Industrial Park Limited
JKUAT Industrial Park (JKUAT IP), formerly known as Nairobi Industrial and Technology Park, was set up to accelerate innovation and commercialization towards the achievement of the aspirations of Kenya under the Kenya Vision 2030. The JKUAT Industrial Park is a result of a mutual Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between JomoKenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology(JKUAT) and the Ministry of Industrialization and Enterprise Development (MoIED) signed in 2012.
Kenya’s Vision 2030 recognizes SME Industrial and Technology Parks as important vehicles through which the growth of Kenya’s manufacturing sector can be fast-tracked.
JKUAT Industrial Park Limited is a company fully owned by the Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT)
- To facilitate incubation of innovations/ businesses into sustainable commercial enterprises.
- To facilitate transfer of technology and promote local knowledge-based enterprises.
- To create an environment for inventiveness and innovativeness.
- To stimulate and manage the flow of knowledge and technology amongst universities, R&D institutions, companies and markets.
- To provide other value added services together with high quality space and services
- To translate Government policies into sectoral strategies and action plans.
- Electric and Electronics
Dr. Kibet Langat
Managing Director JKUAT IP Limited
Deputy Managing Director JKUAT IP Limited
AG Operations Manager